8/12/2010

Save Me

Sorry, did I wake your dreams?
Some questions run to me
We only, only wake up when we sleep
Met by the lunar light, trouble's all we find
Lost our way tonight

Is it something we said?
Is it something we said to them?
Is it something we said!

[Save me]
Entrapped into my own world
[Save me]
Where the endings are the same as every other
We're only here to die
[Save me]
I'm losing my only dream
[Save me]
I can use some God in life, some place to go
If you hear me, let me know

[We all know, we all know! ]

Ever since the day you let my face being said unknown
How many years to walk this path alone
So much to see tonight, so why'd you close your eyes?
Why can't I shut mine?

Is it something we did?
Is it something we did to them?
Is it something we did!

[Save me]
Entrapped into my own world
[Save me]
Where the endings are the same as every other
We're only here to die
[Save me]
I'm losing my only dream
[Save me]
I can use some God in life, some place to go
If you hear me, let me know
If you hear me, let me know

Help me find my way
So, help me find my way

No pulse inside of me, stone cold lips and have seen
All lies into a degree, losing you I wanna be
Find out, what now?
He may be out of his mind
But someday you will find, that sanity has left us all blind
And dragged us all behind, a moment seen with those eyes
Crystal blue skies, they say that all beauty must die
I say it just moves on

If you only open your mind, then someday you will find
That sanity left us behind, and walk right through the dark
I can see the picture's clear, it's yesterday, pictures of my own
I can hear the voices begging you to stay, but know you're not alone.

[Save me]
Entrapped into my own world
[Save me]
Where the endings are the same as every other
We're only here to die
[Save me]
I'm losing my only dream
[Save me]
I can use some God in life, some place to go
If you hear me, let me know
If you hear me, let me know

Tonight we all die young. [6x]
Tonight we all die
Tonight we all die young!
Save Me,Avenged Sevenfold

hha..gk ada kerjaan jadi ngepost lirik dh..well,lagu ini skrang lagi akrab2nya di telinga gue karena emang gue lg sneng banget ma ni lagu...klo dirangkum,yea bisa dibilang ni lagu berisi tntang kematian atau sejenisnya..

well,satu hal yg emang gue suka dari A7X jg karena sebagian lirik lagu2nya tentang kematian atau sejenisnya..tawaran menarik buat orang2 yg udah bosen bahkan muak ma lagu2 yg liriknya tentang cintaaa mulu...emang sh terkesan pesimis bgt..tp dgn inget mati,paling gk kita jadi ingin menghargai hidup ini selama kita masih diberi hidup kn?

No comments:

Post a Comment