8/08/2010

When "Nightmare" is a Gift..

Check this out!this is a pic I captured using printscreen (I love technology).I printed a web page of www.billboard.com

look at #1 ! (circled with red ink)

it's this album that creates history!

yep..my all time favourite band, Avenged Sevenfold, had made it..their new album is currently #1 on Billboard 200..which means,it's the best record in USA,the most wanted,and had sold the most copies among the other albums sold in America in their first week of selling..

this is going to be a not-so-important thing if this band is a pop-band..yeah,you know that pop is a save genre..so almost all ears in this world could accept that genre..but,this band is a Metal Band..not all people could accept metal genre for their ears...so this is amazing...

2 thumbs up for M.Shadows,Zacky Vengeance,Synyster Gates,and Johnny Christ who had recorded this album..also 2 thumbs up for Mike Portnoy who helped this band by recording the drum parts..and another 2 thumbs up for Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan,the real drummer of the band who passed away during the recording of the album..this album,n this succes is for you,Jimmy!

credits: www.hardrockhideout.com

credits: www.avenged-sevenfold.web.id

credits: www.roadrunnerrecords.com.au

This is the band's official statement after their album was officially #1 on Billboard 200..this was posted on their official website in the 4th of August:

Today we raise our glasses to Jimmy who is smiling down on us all for sending him off with the #1 album in America. TONIGHT WE DRINK TOGETHER IN CELEBRATION OF SUCCESSFULLY MAKING IT #1!!! and the blood sweat and many tears it took us and our fans to get to this moment. This #1 belongs to every member of the A7X family. Pause....and Enjoy – love A7X

But unfortunately,the album has not been released in Indonesia..and I'm so desperate to get the copy!God damned Indonesia -_-

I recommend you some of the songs from this album like God Hates Us,Save Me,Welcome to The Family,So Far Away,Nightmare,and Victim..I haven't heard all the songs in the album but so far,I like those songs..

so that's it..ALL HAIL METALCORE!
foREVer!

No comments:

Post a Comment