So a new semester kicked off and I had quite a brilliant idea to buy a binder. Looked back at last semester my notes were pretty messed up. I have to search for the materials I want to study without something that tells you like "hey this is where you should find your materials!" So that brilliant idea to buy a binder was later followed by another brilliant idea to design some college wallpapers. They will be useful later to mark some materials. One thing for sure, I'm using my trademark Fretboardian logo :D. Here they are:
Well I know this is just a random excitement, but somehow this makes me so excited like "I will study often because I will see these designs on my binder" (once again, random excitement). I haven't had time to print the designs but sure once I have the time, I'll print them :D






No comments:
Post a Comment