4/20/2011

I AM BACK!

Hello bloggers..Me=Fretboardian is finally back! yes I've finished my national examination and finally,yes finally,I could breathe for a while..now it's all about the result that will be announced around a month from now..

a lotsa things had happened recently,and a lotsa ideas also popped out like pop corn did..so I promise you that a bunch of posts will be coming soon ;)

well,just for a starter. A wee bit of flash back to a week before I had the examination,we took this pic..


me and my primagama friends (okay don't ask why my primagama friends look just the same like my school's classmates because yes some of them are my school's classmates too~ ) were having a farewell party that time,in Primagama,inside the class..well,just a simple party,very very simple party that it's too simple to be called "a party"..eer yeah~

it's POP MIE PARTY!!


Bu Ayu,our math teacher who had the idea of this POP MIE PARTY..


Hanung


Jum


Justi


Jane


Dwiki


Ruby


Agano


Ridho


and it's me! had been struggling from the first time I opened the cup (those guys know what happened), I could finally sat down and enjoyed my very first cup of Pop Mie Fried Noodle..classic~

and we really know how to make a mess..


okay that's all..a lot more to come so keep checking my blog when boredom finds it's path towards you..

n.b: a lil' bit sad news,my little kitty,Julia Paris,that I posted the last time I updated my blog had gone missing..so whatever happened to her,I wish her a happy life~

No comments:

Post a Comment