10/23/2010

Moments Captured at David's Birthday

Pictures captured yesterday at David's birthday..
location: David's house
time: around 7 p.m -9 p.m

Dinner time..hell yeah,a lotsa foods..someone is going to regret for not coming after seeing this pic..guess who ;)

The one with the glasses is the birthday boy..
oh wait..
everyone wore glasses -_-
okay the one with the white shirt is the birthday boy..
oh God,everybody wore a white shirt -__-
how about this..
the one with the WHITE GLASSES is the birthday boy...clear..it's one of a kind :)

different shape,same expression..Hanung and Agung..

Once again,it's the matter of "Capture me if you can" with this girl -___-

If Im not mistaken,this pic was taken by Shirley (or maybe Shirling?) using my camera..but I edited it..so is it legal to write "Kikikeykey's photography" on this pic?

eeer I can't say anything..this pic is a little bit sensitive,I think..

o_0"

at last,they agreed to pose in front of my camera...see a little light spot in the middle of the pic?it's actually the moon..but hell yeah I forgot to turn off the "flash" from my camera..and that's the result -__- they refused to pose once more..poor me *_*

Personally I like this pic...it shows our close friendship,from the perfect angle...and someone looks cute in this pic..guess who..the photographer! ;) oh wait..I'm not even in the picture anyway..hhhhmmm...

another pic like the one before..but this time,the photographer was included..thanks to the technology called "timer" from my camera ;)

eeer yeah,one will never be enough -__-

well that's all about David's birthday..we had a lotsa fun there :)






wait..who's this?

No comments:

Post a Comment