4/09/2010

A Tale of a Forest Ghost

It's all started in a night where everything seems normal.Moon was far-far away above me,and I was far-far away under the moon. But everything was changed when I woke up in the middle of the night(Well the moon was still far-far away above me and I was still far-far away under the moon.It will never changed unless you go to the moon huh?-_-),an unknown creature,was standing on my blanket and looking at me.

I was shocked at first but I realized that little creature wasn't really scary at all.So,I decided to look closer and caught him.Then GOTCHA!I got you little monster!

When I tried to identify that creature,it looked at me scarily and it suddenly spoke! "What are you?",he asked.A strange question huh?He'd rather choose 'what' than 'who'.Looks like it had never seen any single human before."I'm a human",replied me."What is human?",he asked again."Human is...me!".Well,that freak conversation was keep flowing.In the end,I knew that he(it told me that it is a man,so from now on,I call it 'he') was a forest ghost who got lost in the town and ended up in my room.

He used to live above a tree.

He said that he was running away from the forest because he wanted to get a better life in town.Kinda strange reason -_-.

Well,then I asked his name.He said that he had no name.Everybody in the forest called him Forest Ghost."I think your name was not cool at all",I said."I will give you a name,a suitable name for people in the town"."Okay then!",he said."From now on.I will call you ZACK THE STREET LAMP!"

To be continued....

n.b : well,maafkan diriku yg tlah memposting cerita yang amat sangat tidak jelas ini -_-.Hal ini terjadi tidak lain dan tidak bukan karena saya tidak tahu harus memposting apa.Didukung dengan situasi tidak ada kerjaan,maka jadilah chapter 1 dari "A Tale of a Forest Ghost". Gue jadi punya tanggung jawab buat nyelesein cerita dh -_-.Anyway,semua tokoh dan nama yang ada di cerita ini nyata dan benar-benar eksis.Biarpun ceritanya gak ada benernya sama sekali alias fiksi.hhe...Nama Zack The Street Lamp juga bener2 nama dari boneka keramik diatas.Ada alasan tertentu dibalik pemberian nama itu.hha...well,itu aja dh.Gue bkal usahain sbisa mungkin buat nerusin ceritanya.Biarpun gk jelas begitu sh...hhe...Oo-Rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment